In just a few more days, precious little Jack is going to be one! I photographed him as a newborn … and he was an ANGEL! Turns out that not only is he an angel, but he’s a beach bunny, too : ) For his one-year photo session, I traveled to Ocean City, NJ to spend some time hanging out with him and his parents. Here’s what I learned:
- This little man has some FABULOUS hair.
- He’s got the cutest little teeth : )
- Jack is in LOVE with his dump truck. His Mom says it’s the best thing they ever bought at Target ; )
- He really knows how to rock a romper.
- He’s definitely not scared of the water. In fact, he’s pretty happy to get wet and sandy.
- Cake is his friend. It was his first time ever trying it … and he definitely enjoyed himself.
- He’s a friendly little guy. He enjoyed waving at people as they passed by and admired his cuteness.
- He really, really, really likes the wooden fence leading to the beach. No doubt because he’s a boy and just instinctively knows that you can easily get hurt from splinters.
- A crown? Sure … no problem : )
- He’s got a fabulous future as a baby model. Gerber, you might want to jump on this one.
See what I mean about the cuteness!!!??
Thank you to this lovely family for having me out to spend some time with them. It was so great to see them again : )
Kate Callahan is an on-location photographer who LOVES to capture authentic memories for families. She’s available for weddings, senior photos, child photo sessions, and family photography. Kate works with clients throughout the Hudson Valley, NYC, Delaware (and the tri-state area), and beyond. She also writes motivational books for photographers. Find them at Dear Female Photographer.
HUDSON VALLEY, NY FALL MINI(ish) PHOTO SESSION DATE
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Hyde Park, NY