DAY 15 (of 30) of my writing challenge: Bullet Point Your Whole Day
Bullet points???!!!! Yes, please! Bullet points are my very favorite way to communicate!
And get ready. You’re about to see just how EXCITING my days are!
My days aren’t typically thrilling. But they’re happy, peaceful, full, and (for the moment), just the way I want them.
My days vary greatly. Tuesdays and Thursdays are both spent with volunteer work. Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays are usually spent with work. I typically shoot on weekend dates, so that’s usually when you’ll find me with a camera. Work weekdays look something like this:
- 7:30 Wake up (hit the snooze at least twice)
- 7:40 Hot lemon water
- 7:50 Prepare breakfast (eggs and on left over chicken and potatoes today)
- 8:00 Breakfast by the creek and daily bible reading/meditation (I love my creek SO much!)
- 8:30 Get dressed/tidy house (today I hung more twinkle lights. Because you can’t have too many twinkle lights. That’s my new motto.)
- 9:15 Emails
- 9:40 Photo Editing
- 11:30 Hike on Appalachain Trail (how cool is it that it’s in my backyard?!) (fret about how I’ve let the ball drop on my blog writing challenge)
- 12:30 Errands (post office, grocery store)
- 1:15 Lunch (smoothie)
- 1:30 Emails
- 1:40 Photo Editing
- 2:35 Blog Post
- 3:00 Photo Editing
- 5:25 Chop veggies for a soup… let it simmer
- 5:40 (More) Photo Editing
- 6:35 Dinner
- 6:50 Paint party at a friends (!!)
- 10:40 Write yet another blog post for the day (two in one day … it’s a miracle!)(see, the fretting on my hike paid off!)
- 11:15 Egoscue exercises
- 11:40 Shower
- 12:00 BED!
Thankfully the assignment didn’t say to bullet point your EXCITING day, because as you can see, my days aren’t all that exciting. Well, that’s not always true … sometimes I go to Trader Joe’s … and that really IS exciting! I didn’t include it in the bullet points, but all of my days are filled with endless texting with my best friend, copious amounts of chocolate eating, and now that it’s chillier … tea. Lots and lots of tea.
Thanks for reading about my exciting day! : )
p.s. Check out some fun instagram stories hacks I posted on Hudson Valley Parent’s blog.
Kate Callahan is an on-location photographer who LOVES to capture authentic memories for families. She’s available for weddings, senior photos, child photo sessions, and family photography. Kate works with clients throughout the Hudson Valley, NYC, Delaware (and the tri-state area), and beyond. She also writes motivational books for photographers. Find them at Dear Female Photographer.